Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Conflict (When a minor intuition voices out, the dominant rebuts)

Conflict
(When a minor intuition voices out, the dominant rebuts)

I saw him
with a pretty girl
I didn't beam
of course I won't do it
I just didn't like it
it displeased me
tho' I know she's his best buddy
and I know I like him no more.

He doesn't deserve to be liked by me
"But he was my prince charming"
He shouldn't be the causal of my consious anxiety
"But he always shakes my feeling"
O dear, see him as a being
who possesses neither a good quality nor is he enchanting
He's not the man you've been yearning
not also the one you've been dreaming.

He's the man from your yesterday
who has messed you up along the way
and sneaked your smile before you reach today.

Don't let your heart get broken again,
think how much has you gained
since you let go the pain.